What I’ve learned.. April 13, 2010
These last 2 (annoying) months I've learned..
I have no choice in most of my circumstances.
But I can choose to be content in where God wants me to be right now.
I have no choice in the way other people act.
But I can choose how I react.
I have no choice in how others perceive me.
But I can choose whether or not to reflect Christ no matter what.
I have no choice in things that have past.
But I have a choice in the things of the future.
I have no choice in who the person my past has made me believe I was.
But I do have a choice to BELIEVE IN the person, God says I am.
I am God's daughter, He's my father, and He actually chose me because of who I am, and who He knows I'll be!
I can't be "good enough."
But somehow I'm still "good enough!" If that makes any sense! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment